Sunday, June 17, 2007

free rider

After all the trouble I went through yesterday when trying to get home I thought it would be easier today.
I was wrong.
I was packed up once more and left the apartment for the second time at 6am. I needed cash for the bus ticket so I had to pass an ATM on the way to the bus.
I'm trying to take out money. Three times. But every time it says it's some technical fault. Perfect.
I try another ATM and the same thing happens there. Some problem with the contact to my bank. Now I'm getting a little bit worried since I have no clue about what to do.
I have NO cash.
Since I really needed to go home I decided to go to the bus anyway and talk to the bus driver if he could help me. I explained what happened and he was nice to let me on the bus. He said I could try to take out money somewhere on the way. I'm thinking that I can take out some cash in Stockholm hoping that the bank would have fixed the problem by then.
When sitting on the train from Sthlm to Märsta I realize that I totally forgot about it and didn't pay for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment