Monday, June 2, 2008

i love my tutor

My dear tutors. Don't you just love them. Well, especially one of them. I still have some work to do on my thesis, 'not anything difficult it will just be time consuming' as he said. Lovely, just what I need. It is not that they have comments, I knew they would. But to give me those comments today after my presentation when he could have done it a lot earlier. However, that would require the effort of actually open all oh my emails I have sent and read through the analysis.

So I cannot really be happy about the presentation being over and done with. I still have some work cut out for me. I agree on many of his comments, it is just the fact that my tutors have not been available the last couple of weeks and have not taken the time to read through my damn paper.

I am letting it go. I am taking the evening off and heading out to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment