Thursday, December 18, 2008

nice with nice

I am going to Nice on Tuesday :)
Which have caused somewhat of confusion when I tell my co-workers I am spending Christmas in France. They hear that I am going to Tunis when I say I am going "to Nice".

Apparently it will be all sunshiny and lovely there. 13 degrees Celsius which I am all satisfied with since it is ten degrees more than here in Copenhagen. Really nice.

Now I am just thinking whether it is worth it to go home to Stockholm after that since I am coming back to Cph for New Years. It will only be two days (max three days) at home in Sthlm. I will decide later since it also depends when we are coming home from Nice and if the family wants to stay in Cph for a day. But I really do want to go home to my town. And of course I need to do some shopping since the Swedish crown is not worth as much with the crisis and all. You got to love it.

Anyways, the vacation will be kind of eventful and not much of actual relaxing at home. 23rd to 27th will be spent in Nice, perhaps the 27th to 28th in Copenhagen or straight to Stockholm. The 30th I will be heading back to Copenhagen to celebrate New Years as well as meeting up with some ex-exchangers that are in town. Friday the 2nd I will be working and then I have a weekend to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment