Wednesday, February 11, 2009

communication is everything

My honey was kind enough to inform me that it is next week she is coming and not tomorrow. We are very good at the concept known as communication :). So now I need to survive valentine's day without her. At least I have now got a clean apartment. Lets hope I can keep it that way until next week. It will be tough and I will fight my hardest.

Now it is time for bed. I should have at least one day this week when I go to bed at an reasonable hour. I have to get some sleep so I can manage my Danish class. My last Danish class. Well, at least for this round. I told my teacher I would be up for the next and last round as well. We Swedes and Norwegians only have two classes of six weeks each. After that we are apparently supposed to be all prepped for the Danish language.

No comments:

Post a Comment