Sunday, March 15, 2009

schlager

Had a schlager evening yesterday which was really nice. J and me of course had to have this evening being the only two Swedes. Then the rest had to sit with us watching it. But it seems like they liked it and they were even involved making an effort. We attracted them with some very good punch as well.

Although. I am not sure about the winner. I was hoping more for Snälla, snälla. Only two points behind. That just sucks. That song together with Alcazar's Stay the night was my two favorites. If Mums Måns had won that would have been fine too. But this opera song? Not so sure. Well, we just have to wait and see in the Eurovision Song Contest.

After that we started with karaoke! We never made it downtown but just stayed in my apartment having fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment