Thursday, October 1, 2009

in search of the one

My nail polish collection is increasing. It feels like I am buying a new one every time I am out shopping. It is not strange buying three new ones today, is it?

I love having colorful nails. Especially after I lost my job since I then could have my nails painted blue, green, orange, pink, black, red etc. Perhaps not so suitable to come to the office with black or orange nails.

That is why I am now going crazy with it again.


I am also blaming it on my search for the perfect color. Years ago I bought a nail polish from H&M called dashing diva, an orange/red color, which unfortunately does not seem to exist anymore. I have looked in several stores, I have to ask one day. So I have bought several redish polishes but none is close to my dear old nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment