Tuesday, September 2, 2008

feeling important

So it has been a quite interesting day. Today I have been on meeting with five out of six CFO's of the company to discuss the first draft of the budget. It is fun to be a part of something this big. In the process of creating the budget for such a big company. Being able to meeting all the bosses. I guess I just have to get used to it, I will be meeting all the CFO's on a regular basis from now on. Might even have to do it by myself in the future.

This evening I also had to stay late as yesterday and I left at 6.10 pm and had been busy the whole day. Just before leaving my boss said to me that I should hold the meeting tomorrow since I will be doing it in the future. I guess it is just to get used to it. But it is not the sixth CFO I will be meeting, but another representative. That is probably for the best.

Now I need to head for bed. Dead tired already at nine.

By the way. People loved my chocolate cake I baked for work today. I made the mistake of telling people it was my birthday. Then they expect cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment