Tuesday, September 30, 2008

pros and cons

Apparently my immune system is not working like it should these days. I was sick during the weekend a week ago and then got sick yesterday again. What is this? So I had to stay at home from work again. Tomorrow I should be fine and ready for work again.

I am realizing that it is not that easy to switch from student life to working life. Like today, even though I was sick I enjoyed being at home just chilling. Just like the student life could be, well except the being sick part. Of course this does not affect my work since I always want to do my best no matter what. I guess I still need to find that balance between my serious and unserious side.

Sometimes I wish I still had my master to study for and could wait some more until becoming a working girl. But now I already got a master. So what is left? Ph D? Well, that is not really the same is it. Got an offer from my universtiy before I finished, sure it could fit me to do it. But not in Jönköping and not for five years. No way. So I just have to find that balance.

And of course there are some peaks with working. The money. The free evenings and weekends. Just have to figure out some more so that the working life get more pros than the student life.
It might take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment