Tuesday, September 1, 2009

on the road again

Slight change of plans. Was supposed to use dear mommy's staff ticket to fly home as I always have done. However, since yesterday I cannot use the tickets. I thought I could use them even though I turned old but that combined with dear mommy's status as 'retiree' it is a no no.

I found out that this morning when I gave them a call. So I just had to book a train ticket, a lovely six hour ride.



The tour of south Sweden started at the airport in Copenhagen. Now we just stopped in Nässjö. The train station I have seen so many times before when traveling form the university in Jönköping. At least it is very nice with a direct train from Copenhagen to Stockholm. The only change is in Stockholm to the regional train and my final destination in Märsta. Well, at least the final destination with the train. Then we have another 15 minutes with the car to the house in the middle of nowhere around 50 km north of Stockholm.

My home for who knows how many months.

No comments:

Post a Comment