Wednesday, September 16, 2009

job hunting? ticket hunting!

Just because I was a bit ahead, how do you think my day was? Exactly.

I was searching. Just not for jobs. But for flight tickets and locations. Even before I got laid off I had my thoughts on going to Taiwan since several friends are there now. Of course now when I have all the time in the world I have more of an urge to go.

I have the time and money so why shouldn't I? Who knows when an opportunity like this comes along again. It is perfect.

Sure I am looking for jobs and have applied. I have mentioned that I can start right away. But I cannot just sit around waiting, I might not even get a new job for months. Who knows. So I am just going to book the tickets and what happens, happens. If I do get a job I just have to tell them that I will be gone for a couple of weeks.

I am so looking forward to it. New countries. New experiences. That is what I am all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment