Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a little bit of progress

I have actually passed the quota of one job application per day. I am now up in eight days and nine applications sent. (Which means that I could theoretically take tomorrow off. But no I need to keep this up.) I feel like I have done a good job. Especially since I was just lazy assing end of last week. (That I have not done some of the other homework is something that we do not have to discuss...)

Now I have been going through several large job sites and found nine. When you start thinking, nine is not that much. There must be more interesting jobs out there.

I guess I just need to continue signing up for other job sites. There are plenty out there. But that is probably the most boring thing of all. Filling out all these forms. Maybe I should be happy that I do not have that much working experience, otherwise it would take even longer to fill those out.

You have to see the advantages in everything.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't gone through this process yet, but it sounds it needs a tough man/flicka to deal with it, and of course stubborn or one might say aggressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure. and discipline, which I lack now and then :)
    it took me two months before i started for real. but with a little bit of pressure even i can get to it :)

    ReplyDelete