Wednesday, September 29, 2010

just a little bit of shopping

Mom had a day off and needed to do some shopping so I tagged along as company and I was happy to get out of the house and do something else. I had no real intention of buying anything. But of course, on a day like that when you are not looking for anything special you find all those things you did not know you wanted.

I have for a long time been thinking about buying a pair of shoes but did not know what I wanted, of course I found them today. I found a black and white cardigan I did not need but with 25% discount I had trouble resisting. I found that black scarf for winter I have been wanting but never found. I found a top with the greatest pattern and of course could not resist as I love patterns. I bought a pair of cozy, warm slippers as the days are getting too cold for my feet to bear and I needed a new pair. Even though I have the most gorgeous wallet from Svenskt Tenn I found a one with golden paisley pattern and could not walk away as it was really cheap. And last but not least, of course I got not finish the day without a nail polish and finally bought the Isa Dora graffiti nail polish.

Yeah, not the cheapest day. I need an income.

No comments:

Post a Comment