Wednesday, September 22, 2010

that spiral again

Some quiet time for me. Except on Saturday when I spent the day and night with some cousins I have not seen for one and two years it has been quiet here. I guess I was in that downward sloping spiral for some days. I did not feel like doing anything and was frustrating about the jobs I am not getting. Of course I got a really bad conscience as I have not applied for any jobs and a few jobs where the deadline passed without any applications sent.

But today I slow started again and sent out six applications. Perhaps that could be seen as a good start but I have a whole list of jobs I could applied for and I also need to check the new listings. So I have things to do. But at least I got started again so now I can feel a bit better with a little bit less weight on my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment