Monday, December 5, 2011

work is so much fun

Work is boring these days. Not fun at all.
Not much to do which is the root cause. Then I get so unmotivated.

Good thing I have things outside of work that keeps me busy. At least just a little.
Spent one weekend in Copenhagen with house warming party, friends I haven't seen in a while, lazer tag AND paintball, of course the standard burger at Halifax, cocktails, markets. Really nice weekend in my old town. Miss it actually.

The weekend that just passed was nice as well. A dinner with a good friend on Friday, delicious Indian food and some bars for drinks. Then a nice sisterly Saturday with second hand shopping and deliciously bad fast food...

Also got a few plans for this week so have something at least to take me through the boring work days.

No comments:

Post a Comment