Sunday, July 22, 2007

heading to my lovely town

Going to Stockholm tomorrow with my sis.
Love Sthlm in summertime.
After my studies I want to get a job and live there.
I've been away for such a long time now.
The town is calling for me to get to know it again.
It's been four years.
It's going to be five years.
Then. Who knows.
But I would like to live in Sthlm for a while.
It's my favorite town.
Of course it's competing with New York.
But I don't have that money yet.
That time will come.

For know, it will do with a trip for the day.
My sister knows the town better than I do know and she will help me to get to know it a little again.
Eat some at Kungshallen (been longing for that) and visit Myrorna and Beyond Retro amongst others.
Unfortunately it's supposed to rain.
I'll just bring my 'Singapore Airlines'-umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment