Sunday, July 29, 2007

a list

1. Choose shuffle on your music player.
2. Click 'next' after each question.
3. Use the title as the answer to the question.

1. How are you today?
Lollipop (Mika) Yeah, I'm sweet today. ;)

2. Will you go far in life?
My soul pleads for you (Simon Webbe)

3. How does your friends see you?
Happy (Ashanti) It fits. :)

4. Will you get married?
You sexy thing (Chocolate) Where the first words are: 'I believe in miracles' (!?) Hmm...

5. What the themesong for your life?
Alla vill till himmelen men ingen vill dö (Timbuktu) Which means: 'Everybody wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die'. Ironic?

6. What is your life's story?
My love is like...Wo (Mya ft Missy Elliott) Haha

7. How is school for you?
In the summertime (Mungo Jerry) Right on the spot. This summer has unfortunately been all about school...

8. How can you get forward in life?
Through the wire (Kanye West) Uplifting...

9. How will tomorrow be?
I don't feel like dancing (Scissor Sisters) I do feel like dancing! But no one to dance with...

10. What is the best thing about your friends?
Love Today (Mika)

11. What is in store for next week?
Save room (John Legend)

12. Which song describes you the best?
What kind of fool (Barbra Streisand) Que?

13. How is it with your life?
Call me when you are sober (Evanescense) I don't party that much! Haha

14. Which song will be played at your funeral?
Baby got back (Sir Mix A Lot) 'I like big butts and I cannot lie' HAHA

15. How does the world look at you?
Why does it always rain on me? (Travis) So true for this summer. Rain, rain, rain.

16. Will you have a happy life?
Regn hos mig (Orup) 'Basically: Rain where I am'. Why all this rain?

17. What does your friends think of you?
Summer spring (Juvelen)

18. Which song describes the one you are attracted to?
For all the cows (Foo Fighters) What?

17. What would you like to say to the next generation?
Waiting on the world to change (John Mayer) So true. Know the lyrics? Read them if you don't.

18. Do you have a deep and dark secret?
Call the police (James Morrison) ....but I'm not telling!

19. Does people fantasize about you?
Love don't let me go (David Guetta)

20. How can I make myself happy?
Window shopper (50 Cent) I rather spend money!

21. Will you ever have kids?
Love generation (Bob Sinclar)

22. Some tip for me?
White trash beautiful (Everlast) Great tip...

23. How will I be recognized?
Brighter than sunshine (Aqualung)

24. What is my dance song?
Get this party started (Pink) Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment