Monday, February 4, 2008

my degree is slowly approaching

After the successful revival of Huset it was a quite relaxed weekend. Surprisingly I looked forward to Monday since I was scheduled to have my opposition on another bachelor thesis. It felt good to get it over and done with. Now I only have the presentation of my own thesis left to actually get a grade reported. To actually get my bachelor degree. I do not really give it a lot of thought, but it feels strange when many are celebrating their bachelor degree when I am not even finished yet. Even though I started with the thesis a long time ago and been finished - or near the end - for a long time. On the other hand it does not really feel like an end since I am doing another semester to write my master thesis.

I had to let it go this time, but usually I have difficulties starting on something new when I am not finished with the previous task. This is the situation I am in and cannot really do anything about it right now. At least that is one good thing, I can let it go without dwelling on it.

1 comment:

  1. So, did you already get your degree that you wanted? Well, from the sounds of it, you were getting close to it. Even when working on phd dissertations, it would be good to do it slowly but surely, rather than writing it quickly but ended up with problems.

    ReplyDelete