Sunday, February 3, 2008

revival

Tonight there was a revival at Huset. It was actually fun. I guess I didn't expect anything since the last time we went there it was a catastrophe. It was just a disaster. Maybe that's why it was good tonight, we didn't have any high expectations. And of course we ended up at McDonalds after. Just like the good old days. And the days in Helsinki after partying hard. But in Helsinki I always got into bed after five in the morning. I think tonight it will be late as well, since I got stuck chatting on msn to my old dear Frenchy in Helsinki that also came home from partying. Should go back and visit him.

But now I should go and clean my face from all the makeup and go to bed and get some sleep. Just have to say good night to Frenchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment