Sunday, March 2, 2008

freaky

Home after some dancing at Twin City. Quite ok night. It started with Melodifestivalen and the right songs went on to the final in my opinion. Then we continued with some Singstar. L and I rocked singing 'Det gör ont' with Lena Philipsson. We ended up at Twin City but L and I left and I got home at 1.30am just to get an early start and avoid the coat check out line. Unfortunately they close already at 2am here. Such a shame. But it feels quite alright since I have some stuff to do tomorrow. And an early night allow me to get up quite early.

The weird thing is. When I got home I turned on my TV and CSI New York was on and it was about some mysterious stuff, containing voodoo and magic things. Then I enter my bathroom and see my hair straightener's red light indicating that it is on. But when I touch it it's all cold, as if I recently turned it on. It's all so freaky. Since it should be all hot and smelly in the bathroom if I accidentally left it on after I last used it. But it was not.

It is all very, very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment