Sunday, April 13, 2008

no more miss carrot top

So the other day I wanted to color my hair. Lighter. Which means I had to 'decolor' it. Basically bleach it. Since I had darkbrown hair I got lovely orange colored hair. Of course I had another color ready, a lighter brown. Unfortunately the orange shone through. The color was awful. Brownish orange. Lovely. The next day I went to school but had my hair covered up and then bought a new hair color. So finally it is brown again. Unfortunately it is almost the same brown color as I had before. Money well spent. However, it might get a little bit lighter after some washes. At least I got rid of the black hair I had underneath. And now I know that next time I want to go a little bit lighter, I am definitely going to the hair salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment