Thursday, January 10, 2008

back soon

Still just doing nothing.
Since I'm having such a long Christmas break, my plan was to at least try to figure something out. Like what my topic should be for the thesis. Or what I should do with my future. But have I done anything of it? Not much. I keep putting it up. Like I always do. Both questions requires a lot of time and thinking. Hopefully I'll get something done when I'm back in Jönköping.

Looking forward to that. Getting back to my apartment and all the friends. Heading down there on Tuesday, the 15th. Right now it feels nice to get the old life back again, but we'll see what I actually feel in a couple of weeks. But I guess I also will be so busy with the thesis that I won't really have time to miss all the places and people I've been to and met.
Time to look forward. At the same time that I'll be heading back to the old habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment