Monday, January 7, 2008

back to the real world

I've gone missing for a while. I guess I just needed a break from reality, to not be all up in my head for a couple of days. There are many things I need to get sorted out, but I needed a break from it.
A break from school.
A break from my future.

But of course it was difficult to do that. Even though I stop writing down my thoughts doesn't mean I stop thinking them. I guess they get more real to me when I actually write it all down.

Usually I'm really bad at planning. I always do everything in the last minute. Now on the other hand, I really need to do some serious thinking and try to plan something for my future. With only one semester in school I need to figure out what I want for my future.

How do you do that?
Where do you start?

No comments:

Post a Comment