Thursday, January 17, 2008

time to move on

In some ways it feels good to be back in Jönköping, like I mentioned in the previous post. I'm on my second half of the fourth year of studies. My last semester. I've been living here for 2.5 years and been studying abroad for two semesters. Now I feel like I'm done here. Time to go somewhere else. This city doesn't really have anything to offer anymore.

Then I also realize, 2.5 years in one town is not much. What happens next time and the next city I'll be living in? Hopefully I won't get tired of the next city that fast, cause I don't want to live in a small city like Jönköping. I want a city that has more to offer. And this is me, a girl that grew up in the country in a village with about 300 habitants. 15 kilometers from the closest town, with just a couple of buses every day to go to and from the town. Maybe that's the reason, I had enough of the countryside when I was young and now I just want to experience the big city life.

But I'm here now. In Jönköping. And as always I'll just do the best of the situation, there's nothing else to do. I'll be here for just another six months. I can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment