Wednesday, September 14, 2011

manicures #11

So it has been a while. I have still been painting my nails but not so much nail art as I have had some busy weeks at work and no energy for this in the evenings.

Bought my first American Apparel polish the other weekend, saw these neon colors and bought. Really pretty color and then added some striping. Really liked it.
American Apparel - Neon Coral, H&M - Come Rain

Then yesterday when watching TV I took out the H&M polish duo package and thought it would make a nice manicure. I was bored and had a little bit of fun with it.

H&M - Nice!, 2 See You! Then topped with a matte top coat.

2 comments:

  1. These are some really fabulous manis! Did you use a stamp for the dots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks :)
    No, both of these manis are just done with striping brush and dotting tool. First time with the striping brush actually, as I am a bit of perfectionist and a bit allergic to non-even lines :) But this goes much faster, so I'm learning to live with it :)
    /zibib

    ReplyDelete