Sunday, September 11, 2011

the weekend

Have had a really nice weekend here in Stockholm.

Friday was spent at the amusement park Gröna Lund for the concert with Håkan Hellström. Not that I am a true fan, but I felt that going to the concert was something one should do.

Saturday had nice weather and I just chilled around. Made dinner and could enjoy it on the balcony in the sun looking over Södermalm. I am taking every possible chance to sit on the balcony until fall has truly arrived.
In the evening I went to a birthday party of a long-time-no-see friend and had a great time meeting new people. Had such a great time so stayed until the birthday boy was tired and kicked us out so he could go to bed, at 4 am.

On Sunday I again realized I am getting old as I was a tiny bit hangover, even though I did not drink much at all. It totally sucks. But after some breakfast I managed to feel good again and could go out for a walk around town with the sis.

Now it is only five days left till next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment