Thursday, May 17, 2007

change in environment

Once again in Jönköping. The bus took for ever. I didn't even find the 10h flight from Singapore that boring and uncomfortable. Everything looks the same (except the new big movie theater). It was fun to see J again, i realized that I haven't met her in almost one year know.

I hadn't heard anything from my tutor that I wanted to meet. I even wrote that I needed a reply on Wednesday since I needed book the ticket. No reply. I decided late last night to go anyway. This morning I saw a reply, he can meet me on Friday. Annoying people that can't reply in time. Good that I went anyway.

So tonight we are heading out to Club Caj. There are not that many friends in town since everybody is abroad, but hopefully it will be fun anyway.

1 comment:

  1. So you are back in good, old Jönköping! I am a bit jealous. And you are going out at Club Caj (!) I hope you see many hot, Swedish guys there, but probably there will be too many guys with "backslick"! Anyway, I hope you have a productive meeting with your tutor. Tomorrow, I will introduce Anna to Swedish culture at IKEA! Miss u! / Annika

    ReplyDelete