Tuesday, May 22, 2007

my home is where my bed is

Always when coming home to the house where I grew up, I never feel really at home. I guess it somehow changed a little when I moved to Jkpg and my sister took my room. So every time I come home to visit my family I have to stay in my sister's old room with furniture and stuff that I don't really like. The thing is that I took a lot of my things with me when I moved so I don't even have my own bed her (I miss my big, lovely bed that is 140 cm wide and now I have to make do with a 90 cm one...). It's like coming home to something that's not longer your home. You feel it so much more when you don't have your old room and your things there. It's just a place where you stay for a while. However, today I did some small changes so it feels a little bit better. I have new curtains and I cleaned out the room and threw out all the crap that wasn't my crap.

Still, I just have my apartment in mind. My place. With all my things. And my lovely bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment