Sunday, May 20, 2007

same same

It was nice to see Jkpg again and going out to Club Caj, but only okay I guess. It's not that I'm stuck-up and don't appreciate Sweden, but when you been traveling and seen what the world has to offer, then Sweden lacks many things. I don't know if you understand it unless you have experienced it yourself. It's like you're looking forward to going back to your home country after being abroad for a longer amount of time. But then when you come home, everything just falls flat. Maybe it just takes a while before I get used to being back in Sweden. Otherwise I hope it doesn't take long until I'm somewhere else in the world experiencing something new.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carin! chanced upon this blog because you have it on your msn nickname.. You know what, you are just going thru some 'withdrawal symptoms' from your exchange.. the reverse culture shock (I had it as well and it totally sucked!)

    Don't worry, you'll get over it after a while and you'll pick up the momentum back home in no time :P

    ReplyDelete