Monday, May 14, 2007

in need of 'the man of motivation'

I don't really know what's wrong. Just feeling apathetic. Been sitting at the table the whole day surrounded by all my finance stuff. All I do is either stare out the window or reading something at the internet. There is always something to do on the net if you have something important to do, reading blogs, news, and everything you can imagine and that's what I did today.

It was the same in Singapore, no motivation at all to study. I'm actually surprised that I passed all my courses. You just don't put any effort into it when you know that 'they do not fail exchange students'. But it's not the same here. I really need to pass this finance course. I have the pressure on me, but I can't seem to bother. It's not like something else is occupying me as in Singapore were something fun was always going on. I have all the time in the world here.

I need to get a grip. But how?

No comments:

Post a Comment