Saturday, June 16, 2007

how stupid am i

So, I was heading back home to Stockholm today after this week in Jönköping. I was all packed and the apartment was tidy again after being sick for one week.
I'm kind of in a hurry when I lock the door and walk to the bus station. When I'm there it's only 15 minutes until the bus is leaving but I'll make it, I just have to buy the ticket.
When I get to the ticket counter it's closed. Great.
I can by the ticket on the bus but I need some cash for that. I head to 'Pressbyrån' to buy something and get some extra cash. When paying with my VISA card it's rejected. Great.
I decide to go to an ATM. It's closed. Great.
I try one more time at 'ICA' to get some cash. VISA rejected once more. Great.
I thought I had money on my card, but then I remember that I had used it for buying some things I forgot about.
I had forgot to transfer money from my other account to my VISA account. Great.
So. The only thing to do was to go home again. Just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment