Thursday, June 7, 2007

going away

I'm going to Öland this weekend to meet my relatives, it's been such a long time now. My uncle's wife is turning 50 so there's going to be a party for her but she doesn't know it yet (and lets hope she doesn't read my blog...). Gonna be so much fun to see all the kids again, haven't seen them in ages and they change so much when they are young.

And finally I can wear some of my cute dresses and tops that I bought in Singapore. Always fun with parties. :) After the weekend I will head to Jönköping for some studyin. Hopefully I will be more productive there.

I'm packed.
I have my outfits ready for this weekend.
I've got manicured hands.
My Ipod is reloaded with new music.
I'm set.

Now I just need to go to bed since we're leaving at 8am. (At least that's the plan, but realistically I think we're off at 8.30-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment