Tuesday, June 12, 2007

it's a sign

A few weeks ago I listened to a program on the radio, P3 Planet. They were talking about weird signs that you can find over the world and you could send in strange ones that you had found. So I decided to send in one but it was difficult to choose since I've seen many strange ones during my tour in Asia.

A week later the radio was on and I heard something that sounded familiar, it was my description of the sign that they were reading. My sign can now be seen on the net on P3 Planet's webpage.

(It's in Swedish though, but the translation is:
"Don't pee! Hi. In april I saw this intresting sign in Singpaore, the city that a lot is forbidden and leads to high fines if you break them. This sign was seen in a little corner in Little India. /Carin")

No comments:

Post a Comment