Monday, November 12, 2007

back from russia

There has been a week off from the blog. This since I was traveling in Russia. We visited Moscow and St Petersburg, truly amazing cities. Although I usually travel without prejudice, you usually have some thoughts in the back of your head, I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised.

Unfortunately my hotel roommate gave me her cold so the last two days were not the best. Still I managed to discover the city, but the nights I spent at the hotel resting. So the first day back in Helsinki I've just spent in my bed, reading random blogs and watching tv. More info about the trip will show up soon.

2 comments:

  1. And my blog made the cut. WOOOOO!!

    I've never been to Russia. It's on the list of things to do. Especially when it's so close...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it did, you should be proud ;). I can truly recommend Russia. The two cities were great in every sense, although if I go back, it would be in summer. :) A little bit warmer weather wouldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete