Saturday, November 17, 2007

i'm alive

Still here. Just haven't really been alive this week. I've been lying in my bed recovering. I managed to get one presentation done, although with a little bit of coughing and a hoarse voice.

People haven't seen me around for some days so they have started wondering where I've been. Been here in my bed watching a lot of tv-series and movies. I've been catching up with two of my favorite shows, Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy. The other day I watched the complete season three of Laguna Beach. I know it's lame, but it's fun to watch stupid rich girls. I don't really need much entertainment when I'm sick.

But tomorrow I need to be done feeling sick and sorry for myself. I realized a couple of minutes ago that I've got a term paper deadline in two weeks and I haven't even started. Good thing that I'm not going to the Lapland trip next week.

1 comment:

  1. Härligt älskling att få ett livstecken från Dig!
    Det är ju ett tag sen sist!

    Puss & Kram/Father

    ReplyDelete