Saturday, November 24, 2007

international dinner

Been a busy week. And I guess I've been too lazy to update. Now I'm back in the game. Unfortunately still busy. Got my tough presentation done on Thursday, where I had to talk about 'Institutional Foundations of Impersonal Exchange' for 30 minutes. Sounds interesting huh? Well, kind of is, and it went quite well since I didn't have to reed too much from my notes. It felt good to have that big presentation done, but now I've got to start on a term paper of 7 pages due in one week. The plan was to start yesterday, Friday, with the research. Problematic though when the internet stops working, just terrific. So instead I watched Scrubs the whole day and then in the evening I went over to A&W's place and they were cooking with the Indian guys. Perfect timing for some food and talking. It was great to have some Indian food again, I've been missing that. Also some Chinese dessert, similar to what I tried in Singapore, and some Danish potatoes au gratin (we have that in Sweden to though).

No comments:

Post a Comment