Sunday, July 13, 2008

bad, bad weather

Still waiting for my contract. So I am not offically employed yet. But they know I am on vacation and I will call them when I get back home.

To something else, the vacation here in Finland basically sucks. Only rain, gray and windy weather the whole time. If we count together all the sunny hours during this time, maybe we have had about 10 hours of sunshine. Really something so cheer for. No tanning here. I have a few more weeks until I have to be serious so maybe there will be some better weather. I can only hope.

Staying inside in a small cottage is not the funniest thing to do in this crappy weather. I am for sure longing for my own apartment :) Soon I will get that too. Hopefully. I have contacted all my friends in Copenhagen and all other connections that might be able to help me. So crossing my fingers that I will find somewhere to live in Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment