Monday, July 21, 2008

vacation, vacation

Some things have happened the last few days. Unfortunately no progress in the apartment hunting yet but I am getting all the help I can get from my Danish friends. University friends J & M made a spontanous visit to my home in Stockholm. So we went to the city to have lunch with some other friends on Saturday and on Sunday we touristed in Sigtuna. They finally got to see how far out on the country side I actually live. Not sure anyone actually have understood that. :)

And now I am writing from Germany, Regensburg to be more exact, outside of Munich. Here is where my Germany trip begins. Visiting A from the Helsinki exchange, so today we have been walking around in Munich all day and of course stopping for beer breaks. Tomorrow it is his birthday and I will see a little bit more of his home town. Then on Thursday I will head to Cologne to visit a whole bunch of people. Both from the Singapore and Helsinki exchange semester. It will be a whole lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment