Monday, April 18, 2011

scotch tape manicure #8 and more

A little more nails. First we have a scotch tape manicure with crackle polish. I have wanted to try a design with the crackle polish for some time now and finally made it happen. As it happens I also entered a contest with this design to win some IsaDora products. Love doing different designs, so why not.

Here we have Kubiss - No 46 with crackle polish IsaDora Graffiti - Black Tag.

Then I thought to include another design I did a while back, another tape manicure with three different colors. Not so sure what I think, like the concept of three different colors, but I think the color combination looked better in the bottles than on the nail.

Tape manicure with Collection 2000 - 180, Sally Hansen - Perfect Plum, OPI - Sparkle-icious.

2 comments: