Monday, May 16, 2011

food and spa with the colleagues

It is still fun to go to work everyday. Nice to have somewhere to go and something to do. Even though it is quite boring now and then when I do not have things to do. As we did not have the full handover period I still do not know everything I am supposed to do. I was supposed to go to England for training at the end of this week but it has been postponed, til I do not know when. Soon hopefully.

The weekend that passed I had plans with the co-workers. I have been eating so much it is crazy. It started with an afternoon tea at Grand Hotel. So delicious! Of course with a glas of champagne with it.
Afternoon tea at Grand Hotel.
 Then we left for the hotel and I got a massage at the spa. So nice and wonderful. In the evening we went for three course dinner at Bockholmen's restaurant. Great location, on an island by the water and more great food!

Carpaccio with ruccola, parmesan, dijonaise, and roasted almonds.
Halibut, potato pureé, anchovy, dill, tomato, and spring onion. Nice!

The next day I woke up to have a lovely hotel breakfast. Then I took a very relaxing bath in my hotel room.


After that we continued to Haga Forum for brunch. A truly great brunch. I absolutely adored the waffles that you made by yourself. Really good!

So much food! But I am not complaining at all. It was a nice time with all the co-workers. Even though I am the youngest among all of them, which I can tell when they are not up to as much as I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment