Thursday, May 26, 2011

where's my free time?

And time goes on.
The usual has happened, when I sit in front of the computer the whole day I do not want to do it when I come home as well. (I watch TV instead...) It really feels different not to have so much time in the evenings anymore. I usually have three and a half hours of relaxing before I need to be in bed (perhaps four hours if can go a bit earlier from work). And going to bed at 10 pm is very different from my unemployment bed-hour which could vary from 12 am to 3 am. Being a night owl it feels weird going to bed at ten.

Of course the commuting time of about 1 hour and 20-30 minutes one way, make the time disappear. Three hours of commuting every day is not nice. But I am striving to have some place to call my own at the end of the summer which will probably cut the commuting in half. Oddly enough does the commuting not really bother me. Not yet. Perhaps because I know it is not permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment