Sunday, October 7, 2012

night out

I can cross off my first night out in London. A friend from previous exchange studies happened to be in London with three of his friends. The plan was to only join for some dinner and go home with the last tube, since I'm still clueless when it comes to the night buses.

However, things don't always end up the way you plan. I guess I wasn't that difficult to convince either. I was offered a place to sleep in the flat, in an extremely comfortable bed, like one in hotels. So I ventured out for a night on town with four German guys. Of course plenty of German was spoken, of which I understand nothing. But as the evening progressed and the percentage alcohol in their bodies increased, so did the level of English words.

Good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment