Wednesday, March 4, 2009

lazy and restless

I have always seen myself as a kind of a lazy person. As a student I could easily spend hours and days by myself in my apartment just doing nothing. Chilling, watching TV, reading or whatever I could be doing.

Today I stayed home from work since I did not feel that well this morning. Fortunately I am feeling better. Of course I had a little bit of that feeling when I decided to stay at home, that "yes, a day off from work". It is funny though, because now I am feeling so restless. I even went for a walk along the beach of Amager with a friend. So I have actually been out for some fresh air. Still, feeling all restless.

Need to get to work tomorrow. I cannot stand another day of restlessness. I think I still consider myself as lazy, but I am for sure not at the same level as when I was a student. It is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment