Sunday, March 1, 2009

colorful disco

Saturday was the time of the fastelavns party. It was really fun to get dressed out. I am not really sure what my theme was, basically colorful. Perhaps a little bit disco. The interesting thing though, is that I did not really buy that much new stuff. I bought a few accessories and the turquoise pants but I can actually see myself wearing them in spring or summer. I wear or can wear all that I had on me, I guess I usually just do not go for that combination.



It was fun. Not so much people but it was fun. Otherwise this weekend was quite quiet. It passed so fast considering I did as little as possible. Oh, we did go for another hamburger today, this time for the legendary burgers at Hard Rock Cafe. It was good. Greasy but good. The meat was really good, better than the last burger at Halifax. Although the combination and fries is much better at Halifax. So the Halifax burger is still in the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment