Friday, March 13, 2009

systeryster

I noticed it has been a while. I guess I just forgot about it.

But systeryster was here in the weekend. Was nice to see her and just chilling with her. Came on Thursday and went home on Monday so a long weekend. We had some good food. Did some second hand shopping. I have been missing someone to do that with. And as always, we found many nice things. I found a really nice flowery jacket but I need to do some changes and I will probably hand it in to a seamstress.

Oh, and my sister brought all these videos of when we were young! It was hilarious. Oh my, we were laughing. So much fun. We were singing and dancing out the christmas trees until we were lying on the floor tired. Good times good times.

Now it is time for another weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment