Wednesday, March 18, 2009

one year to go

Today I was reading some articles in some kind of Maersk magazine that I could find on the intranet. There was an article there about CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, in the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group. I think that is very interesting. Something I might want to work with in the future. So that is one way I could go. Not sure I like the finance track, not in the long run. Although I do like numbers.

But I still have one year before I need to know in what direction I want to go. At least that is the limit I have set. After 1 ½ year at this job I can start thinking of where to go next. If I even want to stay in this town. That feeling goes up and down all the time. Perhaps a little bit more down when I have too much time to think. And no people around.

I still have time to figure it all out. But that is also what I said when I started university. "I have four years to figure out what I want to do." Did I know after four years?

No comments:

Post a Comment