Tuesday, January 26, 2010

alive

A week has passed. I did write a post one late night a week ago but the next day I took it away, not sure if you got to read it. I wrote it late at night with all these thoughts in my head and needed to get it out. But in the morning I did not feel like having all of that out there.

I got once again in one of those bad moods. Which caused me to close off and just do even less than I have. I spent most of the days just watching movies. As you can tell by all the posts regarding movies that I actually posted.

Now I think I am back and kicking again. At least I feel a bit good about today. I applied for three jobs today. Hopefully I am getting started again and do not have to have this weight over my shoulders, the bad conscience for not doing anything.

There was one job that would suit me well I think. The funny thing is that it is in Oslo. Last summer after loosing my job my friends said just that, that it is time for Oslo and then I have tried all the capitals here up north, Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, and then Oslo. Of course I wish to end up somewhere more south, but I am keeping an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment