Thursday, September 2, 2010

what's up doc?

Tonight I am just chilling in front of the TV watching some movies that I have already seen. Right now I am watching What's Up, Doc? starring Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal. I first watched it when I was in USA. They had this marvelous thing at the library where you could not only rent books but movies on VHS and DVD. Without a cost.




















When I or my friends were bored we would head to the library and rent a movie to watch. I had some days when nothing planned and I could spend some hours just watching movies. Since it was all free I catched up on plenty of movies I had missed. As well as series, they had all seasons of Sex and the City on DVD and I went through them all as I had not really watched it before (except some reruns on TV now and then).

In the library they also had plenty of these old movies. And the ones starring Barbra Streisand I just fell in love with. For example What's Up, Doc?, The Main Event, and The Way We Were.

3 comments: