Thursday, September 9, 2010

cover letter writing

It has been a good week. A whole lot better than that week, or especially that Tuesday, two weeks ago. I have sent out 11 job applications this week, a bunch on Monday and a bunch today. On both days I got a call for an interview the very same day I sent out the application.

Today I spent some serious time on the cover letters as there was several jobs that interested me a lot. Only some hour after I sent the application I got a call back. The job seems really interesting, as a project assistant, as it also appeals to my esthetic side.

But the weirdest thing. It is a job for a company working with online strategy/marketing, and here comes the weird thing: they do not have an own homepage! Should that worry me?

No comments:

Post a Comment