Friday, November 12, 2010

second stage

Got a long distance call from Dublin today. I have moved on to the second stage and have another interview beginning of next week. Good stuff.

The first interview with Google was kind of short, just 20-30 minutes, but it was still a good interview. She asked the right questions and not only questions that can be answered by reading my cover letter and CV.

Before the first interview she suggested I read about some Google products and I did. But unfortunately in Swedish as that is where I ended up automatically. That caused difficulties when I had to explain in English what AdWords was all about. From now on when I prepare for an interview I will read about the company and products in English.

But I did well and she sent my information on to the next person in line to interview me and I passed. So second interview coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment