Monday, June 27, 2011

half way there

I got my first real pay check last week! Felt so good to see that on my banking account. Real, meaning a whole months work, as I only worked a few days in April. I do not even want to think about how long ago I got a whole pay check inserted into my account. But instead of thinking about that and getting into a bad mood again, I will just enjoy my pay check. And focus on the future and enjoy that I am finally working again. It truly feels great.

Finally my life is on track again. It will be even better if the lead on an apartment my colleague has will work out. Then I can start living for real again. Then my social life will be back on track as well.

Living in the city in my own apartment has a nicer ring to it than living in the country side with my parents. Hopefully I will be able to say that before I turn 25 for the third time this August.

No comments:

Post a Comment